Around the 5 of the month we will email you a summary of all the sessions you've done the previous month, and we will let you know the amount you can bill us.
Upon receipt of this summary, you can then send your invoice in PDF format via this form. You should send your invoice no later than the 10th of each month.
Your invoice should include the following information:
- Your name, surname, name of your company
- Your company registration number
- The invoice number
- The date (the month you're billing for)
- Your bank information
- If your bank is in the Eurozone/UK: your IBAN, BIC or SWIFT, and the name of the account holder
- If your bank of outside this zone: your PayPal account details
- The detail of the sessions you're invoicing
Once you've sent your invoice, we will make the payment in under 30 days, but the payment can take longer if you were late in sending us your invoice, if you made a mistake filling out the SurveyMonkey, ...